UC Real: Predicting the Impact of Universal Credit
UC Real! is a predictive tool designed to give you a glimpse of the future. It delivers the most robust and detailed evidence-base currently available on the likely impact of UC roll out.
Driven by your own data, the insight that it delivers relates specifically to your customers and your organisation. This insight will give you the information you need to develop robust preventative strategies:
- Target resource towards those who represent the greatest risk
- Tailor intervention according to different customer profiles, levels of risk and likely behaviours.
- Monitor changes over time as more customers transition
IMPACT ON KEY METRICS
Using statistical techniques and your own tenant data, it predicts how UC roll out will affect your tenants and your organization in terms of three key metrics:
- Rent payments
- Arrears levels
ESSENTIAL BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
Driven by your own tenant data, UC Real! will produce a comprehensive suite of essential business intelligence:
- A ‘current-state’ segmentation, identifying how tenant payment behaviours are changing as a result of UC.
- A ‘future-state’ segmentation, illustrating how the wider population will respond to UC if no further action was taken.
- A risk rating for each tenant, based on a prediction of their likely post-UC behaviour.
- Tenant profiling to identify those who represent greater / lesser risk
- Estimation of increased arrears, debt and caseload, resulting from full UC Full Service roll out.
FIND OUT MORE
Collaborative Change 20 Limefield, Whalley, Lancashire BB7 9RJ Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org // 0771 924 2795
Company Reg: 07851349. Copyright © 2017 Collaborative Change Ltd.